72T and contributions

You are here:
< Back

L1: 72T and contributionsCan you contribution to an IRA if you are taking 72T distributions?If answer is no, can you open another IRA and contribute to it?2010-02-24 01:13, By: RG, IP: []
L2: 72T and contributionsYes. You can contribute to an IRA if you have a SEPP 72-T, but it must be to a different account. It cannot be to any of the accounts that are part of the SEPP 72-T UNIVERSE.2010-02-24 01:36, By: dlzallestaxes, IP: []