Higher education

You are here:
< Back

L1: Higher educationDo I have toadd higher educationinto my total income on my taxes at the end of the year, if it comes from a 72t?2010-03-29 21:50, By: jay, IP: []
L2: Higher educationOF COURSE. The exception, or case, they we refer to has to do only with the exception to the 10% penalty for early distributions, not an exception to taxation.2010-03-30 03:18, By: dlzallestaxes, IP: []