72t custodian?

You are here:
< Back

L1: 72t custodian?I was going to start 72t distributions this year (Apr. 5) from my own ira savings acct.. I was born 11/18/1963. Am I allowed to do this myself? I understand about needing to file a 5329 on tax return.
thanks!2016-03-12 20:25, By: jsrumb, IP: []

L2: 72t custodian?You should notify the IRA custodian when you start a 72t plan, although some will not care. The plan itself is between you and the IRS. Be sure you fully understand the calculations you must do, how your distributions should be set up and how to report them. Check the planning pointers on this site.2016-03-13 16:23, By: Alan S, IP: []