Modification to withdraw

You are here:
< Back

L1: Modification to withdrawI started a 72t in April 2004 and I’m coming up on my 5th anniv in March. I’m 57 and need more monthly income from my account, can I make an adjustment once ( according to my tax advisor) or do I have to wait until I’m 59 1/2 (according to my financial advisor). I going below water level and want to use what I have saved rather than going into default. Any help would be greatly appreciated.2009-02-19 21:17, By: John, IP: []
L2: Modification to withdrawAge 59.5 – find a new tax advisor – Use the calculator at it will tell you te first payment modification date. The one-time change to the MD method usually results in lower benefits.2009-02-19 21:33, By: Gfw, IP: []