You are here:
< Back

L1: QuestionHello, and thanks for all the valuable info. My question is: When requesting the 72T distribution from Schwab, Do I round off the dollar amount I have carefully calculated to the nearest dollar, or ask for exact dollars and cents??? Thanks!2009-03-21 00:10, By: Carol, IP: []
L2: QuestionFor an annual payment… Request the dollars and cents or the rounded dollars – variance should be less than $1 from the calculated amount.
For a monthly payment… Divide the annual amount by 12 and round to the nearest cent and that is the amount to request. If you multiply the rounded monthly result by 12 you should be within $1 of the annual amount. 2009-03-21 09:59, By: Gfw, IP: []