Survey of Roth IRA use in 72t Plans
L1: Survey of Roth IRA use in 72t Plans
This is a survey to determine the IRS response to 72t planswhich includeRoth IRAs in various forms. If you personally have a Roth IRA as part of your 72t plan or know someone who did, please advise:
1) Was Roth part of the SEPP universe from the start?
2) Was the Roth created as a full conversion within the plan? (This one is specifically authorized in the IRS Regs)
3) Or partial conversion within the plan, ie. a partial transfer?
4) In any of the 3 situations above, were 72tdistributions taken from BOTH IRA types?
5) Any inquiry activity from the IRS as a result of reporting any of the above?
2011-07-30 22:45, By: Alan S., IP: [22.214.171.124]